Admission Notice for Selected Candidates (Session 2018-20)
This is to inform all the selected candidates for admission at XISS for the batch 2018-20, that the admission of the selected candidates of the 1st Merit List at XISS will begin from 12th April, 2018 and it will go up to 23rd April, 2018. For the 2nd Merit List the admission will start from 25th April, 2018 and end on 2nd May, 2018. Admission timing will be 9.00 am to 12.30 pm.
The selected candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Original XAT/CMAT/CAT Score Card
- Original Mark Sheet of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation
- College Leaving Certificate (Provisional Certificate for appearing candidates)
- Latest Caste Certificate (for ST/SC candidates)
- Baptism Certificate (for Christian candidates)
- Eight Color Passport size Photographs
- Affidavit for Anti Ragging (for Students and for Parents)
Note: Anti-Ragging Affidavits are to be made on non judicial stamp papers/e-stamp paper of Rs. 20/- (In case Rs. 20/- stamp paper is not available they can be made on any higher denomination)
Fee for the Two Years – Rs. 7,62,300/-
Mode of payment for the First Installment:
The First Installment of Rs. 2,28,800/- only must be paid on or before the date of taking admission by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Xavier Institute of Social Service”, payable at Ranchi, and must be produced in person during the time of taking admission.
The Document verification will be done only at XISS campus, Ranchi. The students must be physically present with all the original documents for verification.
The selected candidates must take admission within the stipulated time. Afterwards your candidature will be cancelled.Classes of new academic session (2018-20) will commence from 18th June, 2018.
1st Merit List of the selected candidates
- PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (Rural Management)
- PGDM (Information Technology)
- PGDM (Marketing)
- PGDM (Finance)
2nd Merit List of the selected candidates
Individual emails are being sent out to duly qualified candidates
Hostel Fee details (per month)
The Hostel fee details are given below:
|Single Seated Room||5,500/-||6,300/-|
|Double Seated Room||3,300/-||5,400/-|
|Three Seated Room||–||4,900/-|
|Four Seated Room (General)||2,650/-||–|
|Four Seated Room (ST)||2,400/-||–|
- Cost of application : Rs. 100/-
- Hostel fee of boys includes boarding and lodging, internet charges and bus charges.
- Hostel fee of girls includes lodging and internet charges only.
For details contact:
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),
Ranchi – 834001, Jharkhand
Mobile: +91 993 140 1500
E-mail : email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.xiss.ac.in