The Institute does not assure Admission and we have not appointed any consultants to take Admission on Institute’s Behalf. The Admission is purely on Merit Basis.
FAQ – Before Form Filling Process
- Regarding the Course Offered – Whether it is AICTE approved or not?
Ans: Yes, all five courses at XISS are AICTE approved.
- Last Date of Filling up the Form?
Ans: 25th February 2019(Monday).
- Can the student apply online or offline after the last date is over?
Ans: No, you are advised to fill the online form before the last date.
- Placements, Fee Structure, Hostel Charges.
Ans : For Placement Details – Visit XISS Website and download the Annual Report (AXIS) of last year for further details.
Fee Structure / Hostel and Mess Charges – As per fixed by the Fee Fixation Committee.
- Bank Loan Facility provided by the Institute?
Ans : No, but Fee Structure is provided by the Institute on before applying for the Bank Loan after the payment of 1st fee installment.
- Is the Girls and Boys Hostel in the Institute Campus?
Ans : Girls Hostel is within half a kilometer from XISS Campus and Boys Hostel is 3.5 kilometer approx from XISS Campus (Bus facility is available for Boys).
- Any other facilities provided in the Hostel?
Ans : Wifi.
FAQ – During Form Filling Process
- Can the Students apply through all the Three Entrance Exam Scores?
Ans : No, student can apply through any of the two entrance exams.
- Minimum Graduation Percentage Criteria is followed or not by the Institute?
Ans : Management’s decision (General – 55%, SC/ST – 50%).
- In-case a student faces problem during XISS Form Filling?
Ans : Support team should handle his/her query and help them in form filling.
FAQ – After Form Filling Process
- When will the Cutoff be declared, how will they get to know that they are Shortlisted for GD/PI?
Ans : Last week of Feb, shortlisted students will be informed through email.
- Dates and Venue of GD/PI Session, Documents to be carried along with them during the process?
Ans : All details relating to this will be shared on the website.
- Duration of GD/PI Session?
Ans: It’s a one day process.
FAQ – Admission
- How is the Weightage of Entrance Exam Scores decided?
Ans : Management’s Decision:
Weightage for Admission Session 2019-21: Entrance Test Score 40% Past Academic Record 20% Group discussion 5% Personal Interview 30% Writing Assessment Test 5%
- How many Specialization can a student opt for at at time, how many Specialization will be considered by the Institute?
Ans: Management’s Decision.
- When will be the Results declared and how much time will be given to take Admission?
Ans : 1st Week of April, 10-12 days will be given from the date of declaration of result for taking Admission.
- Is part payment allowed for the payment of First Installment of Admission Fees. What will be the amount refunded in case of withdrawal?
Ans : Part Payment is not allowed and regarding refund – Management in consultation with FO will decide.
- Can the students block the seat by paying the First Installment of Admission Fees through NEFT / Online Transfer within the time period granted and come for Verification of Documents on a later date based on the availability of Ticket Booking and request sanctioned by the Institute?
Ans : Management’s Decision
- Can Parents come for verification of documents and payment of Admission Fees.
Ans : No, but in special permission by the Management.
- Does the Institute follow the AICTE Rule in case of Withdrawal?
Ans : Yes