The institute accepts only online registrations. You can scroll up and fill the Registration Form.
The Institute has a policy of allowing only one application per applicant (one application per Aadhar number). An applicant, however, has an option of opting for two PROGRAMS through one application. In the application form they appear as Program Preference I and Program Preference II. There is no additional charge for filling up the 2nd Program Preference. (This is only an option that one might keep for himself/herself that just in case the applicant is not able to qualify for his/her 1st preference, he/she still stands a chance for qualifying for the 2nd preference or vice-versa. Please note that eligibility to appear in the GD&PI will be determined by the relevant cut-off for the given year, and one may/may not qualify for any of the preferences or may qualify for only one or both of his/her preferences. Whatever the case may be, the final eligibility status will be indicated clearly on the GD&PI ADMIT CARD). Shortlisted candidate, who clear the cut-off w.r.t the above mentioned all India entrance test score, will be called for the Group Discussion/Extempore and Personal interview (GD&PI) either through ONLINE/OFFLINE modes depending on the prevailing Covid conditions and other factors.
After the GDPI round, admission offers are made to successful candidates. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which include:
- Past academic record (20% weightage)
- Performance in entrance tests (40% weightage)
- Performance in Group Discussion (10% weightage)
- Performance in Personal Interview (25% weightage)
- Extracurricular and Diversity (5% weightage)
The Registration Fee (Cost of the Application Form): The Registration fee is ₹ 2000 + 18% GST.
The admission process followed by the Institute is as per the guidelines of AICTE. The institute generally conducts the GD&PI in two phases. Phase I is in March and Phase II is in April/May depending upon the availability of CMAT test results. Classes for the new academic session commences as per the date provided in the Academic Calendar issued by AICTE for the relevant year.
50% of the seats will be filled up by applicants applying with CAT and or XAT scores and the other 50% will be filled up with candidates applying through CMAT scores.
Timeline for admission 2024:
- Application open date: November 01, 2023
- Application closure date: February 22, 2024 (Exact dates will be announced later)
- GD&PI for Phase I: After the publication of XAT 2024 results. (Exact dates will be announced later)
- GD&PI for Phase II: After the publication of CMAT 2024 results (Expected in April/May 2024)
Tentative date and mode of GD&PI for Phase I & Phase II:
- GD&PI for Phase I will tentatively be held between the 2nd week of Feb and 1st week of March 2024
- The mode of holding the GD&PI will be based on the prevailing covid conditions and the number of applications received from a given region.
- Offline (face-to-face) GDPI centres for Phase-I will be at the following locations:
[The application form carries a check box to register the applicant’s preference]. (The Final decision will however rest with the institute).
- GD&PI for Phase II will be held in physical mode (Face to Face GDPI) only at the institute campus in RANCHI. The dates for which will depend as per the availability of CMAT 2024 results.
Please note that 50% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Christian Minorities, ST, SC and other minorities and as such while filling up the form please ensure that you indicate your category accordingly.