HRfX - HUMAN RESOURCE FORUM OF XISS
An initiative to create a professional HR/IR community and enhance the holistic development of HR management studies.
- To take our passion for human resource management beyond academics.
- To uphold the ideals of authoritative HR principles by being a professional body sharing information of value to the community.
- Creating a culture of conscious human resource management amongst students.
- Fostering and promoting a culture of creativity and innovation amongst the future leaders of the HR world.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Presidents - To liaison between the administration and members of the club, coordinate and ensure delivery of KRAs of each vertical, ideate and manage execution of events which require coordination between multiple verticals.
- Vertical Heads - To coordinate activities of the members of their vertical, coordinate with other vertical heads and presidents wherever required, Responsible for delivery of KRAs of the vertical,
- Content Team - Creating social media content for our various digital platforms, making event reports for webinars/seminars, fulfilling any content-based need of the club.
- Corporate Relations Team - To update and maintain records of those who are and were in the HRM Department, qork adjacent to the placement cell by creating and maintaining connections with reputed companies and alumni for campus placements, find ways and means to improve industry–institute interactions, design strategies to establish a better alumni-connect, reach out to alumni, industry experts, etc., to arrange webinars and maintain relations with the industry.
- Sponsorship Team - To identify activities, competitions, projects, etc. that would require added funding. To identify new sources of funds depending of the project or activity that requires it, to find ways in which to engage with existing sponsors to maintain relations, to create a plan and have SOPs in place to streamline the process of seeking sponsors as well at interaction within the committee.
- Public Relations Team - Responsible for scoping branding opportunities for the club, managing the public relations, liaison with the other verticals for social media content, driving online presence of the club via social media content.
- Design Team - To fulfil any design requirements, collaborate with PR team and content team to produce quality content, research for innovative templates.
MODE OF WORKING
- For Social Media Content -
- Reference to the calendar, Inspiration from current events, Inputs from individual members via Whatsapp Group
- Design team to work on the technical aspects in coordination with the PR team keeping the Corporate Relations team to interact with alums
- Mail to be sent to the administrator for approval, PR team to post the draft upon approval; Coordination between Executive Council
- For Webinars and similar events –
- Reference to the calendar inspiration from current events, inputs from individual members via Whatsapp Group
- Based on the calendar, webinar topics could follow a theme. Members of the vertical to give inputs.
- Official mail to be sent to the Students’ Club Office for approval of the event. PR to post the draft upon approval.
- Communication Channels -
- Medium – Email SPOC- Vertical Head
- Pre-event communication - Medium - Email/CallSocial Media Team/ Corp Rel.
- Team Event Branding - Medium - LinkedinCorp Rel Team in alignment with Social Media Team
- Alumni Connect - Internal (within the club)- WhatsApp; Internal (with administration)- via official email; External - Email/Social Media Handles
- Event Communication - Volunteering Interest/Skill/Rotational BasisFinal Call - Vertical Head
To focus on the highlighting rural sector of the country and to build connection with the rural population which is an integral part of our society.
This club is initiated to highlight and showcase our departmental initiatives on social media platform. Although we were involved into lot of social activities, both off-campus and on-campus but it remained un-noticed.
- To showcase the Rural Management Program related to on-campus and off-campus activities and act as a link among various stakeholders
- To promote/enhance students’ skills and creativity through events and ventures
- To express, document and publish views of stakeholders on diverse issues.
RM Programme will encourage the PRAKRITI to become face of RM Students to external world.
PRAKRITI will showcase the various programmes and initiatives of RM students which may include:
- Guest Lecture Series
- UFE events
- CSR Conclave
- Rural Camp Events
- RM Students’ Initiatives (Events and achievements)
- Study Tour Events, etc.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This Club is to highlight and showcase our departmental initiatives and achievements on Social Media Platforms. This promotes and enhances students’; skills and creativity through events and ventures. This will help to express, document, and publish the views of stakeholders on diverse issues.
The Club Four Major Verticals:Event Management -
Members - Pranjal Singh, Priyanka Ghosh, Nishant Tiwary
The members of this vertical will be responsible for handling and managing the events related to Rural Management Program and will also come up with new event ideas of the domain. CASC representatives from RM I and RM II will be a part of the event management by default.Stakeholders’ Management –
Members - Aaushi Pandey, Siddhart Abhishek Guria, Nidhi Singh
This vertical will be responsible to build up connections with the alumni base and also extend connections to both the corporate and social sector. They will work for the networking of Rural Management Program. Alumni Representatives will be a part of this vertical by default.Knowledge Management –
Members - Saptarshi Chakarvarty, Purvaa Ghosh, Aaushi Pandey, Nidhi Singh, Mridula
Content writing and Editorial works will be handled under this vertical of Knowledge Management . The members of this vertical will not only write about the activities of Rural Management Programme but they will also highlight the on and off campus story of this programme through their writings in the most creative way possible.Publications -
Members- Pranjal Singh, Priyanka Ghosh, Nishant
The members of this vertical will handle the publications of all the activities of Rural Management Programme on various media platforms such as audio, print, video, social media etc. They will act as a connect between multiple stakeholders through their posts and activities. These Verticals further splits into these four sub verticals for the easier process:
- Liaison Members - Pranjal Singh, Priyanka Ghosh, Nishant Tiwary
They will be responsible for handling all the events of this Programme, also handle all Social Media Accounts and email, responsible for reminding the other verticals of the upcoming tasks and events and will also come up with new event ideas for our domain.
- Content Members - Saptarshi Chakartvarty, Purvaa Ghosh, Aaushi Pandey
Content writing and Editorial works will be handled under this vertical of Knowledge Management. The members will write about the activities and also highlight the on and off campus story of this program through their writings in the most creative way possible.
- Technical and Designing Members - Nidhi Singh, Mridula
Technical and designing will be responsible for all the Social Media Posters, Video or any other creativity over social media.
- Photography Members - Siddharth Abhishek Guria, Ronit Banra
Photography Vertical is to capture pictures and videos of any event or task. They are responsible for collecting and verifying all the logos of other organizations in cases of collaboration. This vertical will also help in the technical part of the club with designing the club.
Technext is devoted to introducing to people the latest tech innovations. As a club, we have decided to broadcast the importance of IT in management studies.
We aim to publish a departmental magazine, which showcases the activities, achievements, creativity, and an overall curriculum of IT at XISS.
The main objective of Technext is to upskill people. We organize events which are educative in nature and fun at the same time. This helps the participants to be good at extracurricular activities and gives them an exposure to interact with their peers from other departments.
MODE OF WORKING
Technext acts as the tech club of the college. We worked offline organizing events but due to the pandemic, we are operating online.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- President - He/She will be heading the club and its activities and moderating between Students’ Club Office and the club.
- Content Head - The content head needs to make sure that content is made on time for all the social media posts and sent to president on time so that he/she can take prior approval from the student’s club office. The content head is required to make sure that the content is free of mistakes and thoroughly proofread and every member along with the head are working actively in the team. Members for the junior content team will be selected solely by the senior content team. The members will be given a topic on which they will be asked to prepare a content and on the basis of that the new members will be selected. The next content head however will be selected by the senior content team and the president on the basis of performance, activeness, creativity, responsibility and discipline shown.
- Design Head - The Design head needs to make sure that poster is made on time for social media posts and sent to president on time so that he/she can take prior approval from the student’s club office. The design head is required to make sure there are no mistakes in the poster and every member along with the head is actively working in the club. Members of the junior design team will be selected solely by the senior design team. The participants will be given a topic on which they will be asked to prepare a poster and on the basis of that new members will be selected. The next design head however will be selected by the senior design team and the president on the basis of performance, activeness, creativity, responsibility and discipline shown.
- Research Head - The research head needs to make sure that every week a research article is posted on the social media handles of Technext. The article should be something that defines a correlation between business and technology. Apart from that it should be interesting and exciting. Research head sees that the information regarding the topic is sent to content team and design team on time so that it can be forwarded to the president for approval from student’s club office. Members of the junior research team will be selected by senior research team and president. The participants will be given a task and on the basis of that new members will be selected for the research team. The next Research head however will be selected by the senior research team and the president on the basis of performance, activeness, creativity, responsibility and discipline shown.
- Liaison Head - The liaison head needs to act as a moderator between college, club, and the alumni. Liaison helps us in raising funds and finding sponsors for the event which will be managed and organized by Technext. The liaison head also sees that the Technext club is following all the rules and regulations, or SOP provided by the college and approval is taken for every poster and content. The head also makes sure that each and every member of the group is working actively in the club. Members of the junior liaison team will be selected by the senior liaison team and the president. The participants will be interviewed and on the basis of that new members will be selected for the liaison team. The next Liaison Head however will be selected by the senior liaison team and the president on the basis of performance, activeness, creativity, responsibility and discipline shown.
- Archive Head - The archive head needs to make sure that his/her team collect, collate and save all the information of the events organized, webinars, photos, screenshots and other documents related to the club. The archive team also maintains the drives and folders of Technext club and provides us with the information when required. Members of the junior archive team will be selected by thesenior archive team and the president. The participants will be interviewed and on the basis of prior experience and knowledge of drives and the new members of the archive team will beselected. The next Archive Head will be selected by the senior archive team and the president on the basis of performance, activeness, creativity, responsibility and discipline shown.
- To create a hub for financial knowledge
- To build a platform for interactive learning
- To facilitate career progress by connecting students, industry and alumni.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To promote interest and impart knowledge in the field of finance
- To become a center of learning in the field of Finance
- To create an environment among students that encourages continuous ing and discovery of recent trends and developments in the field of finance
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- To oversee the functions of all the verticals of the club.
- To co-ordinate the workings of all the verticals and ensure smooth execution of all activities.
- To conduct review and evaluation meetings.
- Approves all club releases and postings on the social media handles.
- To find out fresh and innovative topics and content material to share and pass on to the content vertical.
- To ensure the accuracy and authenticity of the material shared.
- To write and create fresh content for the readers and followers of the club.
- To proofread the content and check for accuracy of the material shared.
- To give an excellent visual representation to all the content that is being posted and written.
- To design creative posters to attract viewers attention.
- To maintain an enriching representation of all the social media pages with creative designing.
SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM
- To increase the digital reach of the club.
- To properly execute all the postings on the social media handles.
MODE OF WORKING
- All the activities conducted through FINAXISS are performed through virtual platforms. FINAXISS posts educational and finance related content on social media handles like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Markbuzzz is the marketing club of XISS. It was founded with the vision to enhance the knowledge of students by learning the latest trends and practices of the business world.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Markbuzzz aims at organizing different events and programs inside and outside the college to create various learning opportunities for the marketing department. Our objective is to widen the participation and improving our brand, thus enabling us to establish a strong reputation for Programme of marketing at XISS within academic and professional circles.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The club integrates the activities of the industry academia connect program and the marketing research group of the Department to keep the essence of marketing upbeat across the campus by engaging students. The role and responsibility of Markbuzzz is to create an environment of learning for the students of XISS. Industry knowledge by conduction seminars or webinars, case and competitions and appreciation posts for alumni, faculty and the students of XISS will help in marking a presence.
MODE OF WORKING
The club is divided into various verticals, and each verticals performs their duties accordingly. Since the mode we are working now, is online. Therefore, our focus is more on making an online presence for the Marketing programme at XISS. We will be using the social media presence.
- Posts on various platforms are first decided according to the calendar.
- The content and design team start working on it to create a poster and a relevant content.
- The format is pre-approved by the faculty member, HOP of Marketing.
- After preparing both, they are sent for approval to Students’ Club.
- Only after approval of, the poster and content are poster. Changes, if any are made.
Events will also be organized online in coming days, and they will be conducted in collaboration with all the teams by discussing on online meetings.