Aawaz aims to provide a platform to people who have an unending interest in performing art be it drama, writing, storytelling or blooming creative ideas.
VISION & OBJECTIVE
The club “AAWAZ” as the name suggests aims at giving voice to the unsaid aspects of the society that are in dire need of being expressed. These aspects are expressed through drama by creating a visionary world portrayed by the youth to create an unequivocal culture.
Aawaz is a 2019 formed club that performs various street plays, theatre, mono acts and has represented XISS at various other colleges and wishes to reach the youth to create a better future.
Our vision is to become a voice of the suppressed and be the change we wish to see.
MODE OF WORKING
Aawaz being a dramatic society usually works offline. But due to the present pandemic situation we have shifted to online (digital) platform for a short duration.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- President (Female) - Purvaa Ghosh
- President (Male) - Amitesh Gaurav
- Media Design - Rohan Kumar
- Cinematography - Lokesh Jajodia
- Street Play- - Chandan Prasad
- Content - Ankita Roy
- Mono Act - Akash Kumar
- Open Mic - Saptarshi Chakravarti
- Direction - Amarjeet Kumar
- Instrument - Animesh Sarkar
- Media Handle - Tasnim Fatima
- Theatre - Megha Yadav